Part 3: Quick Tips on How To Use Your Desk Like A Pro
Learning never stops when it comes to using a standing desk. We're all accustomed to using ordinary ones, but you can do many things with an adjustable one.
At Lazy Maisons, we list additional easy-to-follow tips on using your desk best. These tips may range from how to use your desk's features, how to arrange your work set-up, how to evaluate your body's condition, and what additional items to get to experience more health benefits.
- Maximise your desk's memory setting. A memory setting is one of the best features of a standing desk as you can switch positions easily. This function lets you quickly return to your comfortable sitting position in seconds.
- Familiarise your routine and incorporate it into your desk's memory setting.
- Release tension by rolling out your feet with a lacrosse ball. Lacrosse balls release built-up tension and stress while strengthening your arches.
- Observe proper cable management. You'll have to manage and arrange your cables in a way that doesn't get in the way during adjustments. Avoid putting a strain on your wires, and it's crucial not to overstretch them.
- Minding your cables and wires prevents costly damages that can distract you from working. Spend time ironing out your cable management needs.
- Standing for extended periods isn't for everyone, especially if you have an injury. Before maximising your sit-stand desk, you must mind your health and work on your injuries.
- Working and standing might not even be a good idea if you recently had an injury. You must consult it first with a physiotherapist so you will know how you should move.
What are you waiting for? Join the rave and get your very own Lazy Maisons Dual Motor Desk. You don't need to worry if you're using it correctly, as you'll learn along the way. You can even reach our customer service team if you have additional questions. We'll guide you every step of the way. At Lazy Maisons, we ensure that you get what you paid for as we durably craft each desk and its sturdy attachments.
Check out what Lazy Maisons offers if you're looking for sit-stand desks. If you want a customised desk, you can also purchase the Lazy Maisons Standing Desk Frame. With these, you can install a customised tabletop to your liking and position your working or gaming set up accordingly.